Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bolted




Watched it today. AJ wouldn't even sit in the same room with it! I liked it because it didn't get too stupid or whiney. Sorry, AJ, I'm just sayin'....

Stone and Shep and their families kept randomly quoting from this movie and they were confident that I would love it. So, yielding to peer pressure, and the fact that Stone owned a copy that I could borrow for free, I relented.

Those pigeons cracked me up the most. Man, those animators NAILED them! And the voices were hilarious! At least they were awesome in my little world.
"ring..ring...."

1 comment:

  1. Hal's MOST favorite word of all time is now "Re-donk-ulas!"

    Jack LOVES this movie, he can't get enough of it.

    I had no idea you had a blog and just happened to find it! YAY! I love being able to keep up to date with ease!

    ReplyDelete