Friday, May 21, 2010

Excellence

AJ got a certificate of excellence for a 4.0 gpa over the last three years of school
CC got a certificate of excellence for outstanding performance on yearbook staff.

These are some terrific kids with good sense and kind hearts.

Sometimes I think back to when I was their ages. I remember the teen years quite clearly, surprisingly. Perhaps its because I kept such regular journals during those years. The angst of life all scribbled down on the crazy pages. My best and closest friend, those journals. So many entries that begin with "I have to talk to someone...". 'Course, these two have it different but then again, every generation has it different, in their own ways. Duh. I wish I had been more like them, though, when I was that age. They have things "together" more than I did.....do.

No comments:

Post a Comment