Saturday, October 10, 2009

Quick? Fast!

Why do I want to rearrange my room furnishings every year? Could there be a connection to the old days of moving every few years? Maybe it's a backdoor way to clean my room without feeling like I'm actually cleaning. Whatever the diagnosis, my room is again altered.

Church tomorrow. Fast day too. Not quick, just fast.... Who or what do you fast about? I'm still undecided.

What happened to Fall? Did we skip it and I just didn't see the memo? Furnace is on, swamp cooler is down, ice scraper is at the ready.

Yesterday's midterm was a killer. I had stayed up all Thursday night into Friday morning at about 5:20 a.m., went to bed hoping to catch a few zzz's, got up at 7:15 a.m. and headed to school. Studied all the way through my first class and then headed to the midterm. It's over now. I think I did ok. Not great but ok enough to pass. Got more right than wrong, I believe. My best???? ABSO-FREEEEKIN'-LUTELY!!! Like I said before, it's just geography. What's with all the math? Holy topography, batman!

Dishwasher, clothes washer and shower are all running. Hydrological life sounds.



Does my dog really need a 44 lb. bag of dog chow? The bag is bigger than he is.

I think he eats because he's bored. He doesn't get walked ["mom, I promise I'll walk him all the time"] and he doesn't play ["mom, I promise I'll play with him"]. What's the deal with all of these dust bunnies anyway? Mixed with dog hair they are more like dust tumbleweeds! Gross. ["mom, I promise I'll brush him every day"]

So, is it a stupor of thought or is it sleep deprivation? Or a combo of a stupor of deprivation?

No comments:

Post a Comment