Monday, July 5, 2010

A Fifth



Soda came by to take me to Sonic for a burger during his dinner break at work. Thanks, Soda! He told me he wished he could do something to make my hard life better. It's nice that he notices and cares but there is really nothing he can do about it. I have to find an income!

It's been a long time since I've been to Sonic. Plain and simple burger with a piece of cheese and a bun. That was it. No frills at that place, man. NONE. Oh, and a strawberry slush too. Now, that was tasty all by itself. Cold drink on a hot day.

AJ marched in the Freedom Festival parade in Provo this morning. He found a good set of symbols in the band room and attached some handles to them. He said they played many of the stand-by songs the band has down pat. I'm proud of him for joining the band and for sticking to it.

CC went tubing on the river with her friend this morning. She called to say it was fun and that she will be spending the evening with her friend and their family, even watching some fireworks tonight.

Finished the cleaning and vacuuming of LL's rental house. It's all ready for the new renters to move into. I did discover a broken sprinkler head so I have to find out how to repair that this week. I also re-programmed the sprinkler watering system to water for longer periods only a few evenings a week. Up to today it was set to water EVERY DAY for 10 minutes each section. No wonder the lawn looks so sickly. I changed it to every other day and up-ed the times as needed at each section.

Boring? You betcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment