Sunday, August 1, 2010

This week in review

Well, I turned in my first billing invoice to get paid for my legal assistance.
I'm hoping to get paid soon........

So, this week this is how CC and I spent our time. Chillin' and taking it easy.
.......

AJ just returned from a weeklong camp. He came in with stories and well-used camping equipment but what I noticed most of all was....

.....his stubble. Yep, that's right!

I love my kids.

In other news, it has been confirmed that the long-lost relative I mentioned the other day has been officially located! Although we are not welcome (for reasons we don't comprehend at all), we are very happy to know where this relative is and that they are alive. It is a sensitive situation. It hurts to be excluded and we don't understand at all. They have their reasons.
WE HATE IT BUT WE HAVE TO RESPECT THEIR WISHES THAT THEY WANT TO BE INVISIBLE AND WITHOUT ANY FORM OF CONTACT.

No comments:

Post a Comment