Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 and All's Well



Woops. I loaned Stone some DVDs but apparently one of them is missing the final disc. He called me today to ask what I was playing at. He said he stayed up til 1am watching Jane Eyre but the discs ended before the story did. He said his wife was asleep so he couldn't even ask her how it ends. Talk about frustrating!! Anyway, I don't have a clue who has the final disc. Sorry 'bout dat. My bad. Let's just say there's a fire, the dude goes blind, the crazy lady croaks. The dude is free and available. Jane hears of the dude's sad state of affairs and comes back to care for her love. (yawn)

M*A*S*H dvds are on their way!

Won them on an auction (EBay) using Christmas money {thanks to Ma's generous gift, which she insisted I use for something just for me}.
Remember how that show used to be on TV every single day and sometimes two and three times a day? Not any more. I only find it on once a week if I really look for it and stay up til all hours searching. That made me make the move and purchase the 11 seasons for my own. They were a good deal and I'm so stoked to get them!

My chocolate is nearly gone. My dear, sweet chocolate. Long have I loved thee. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Got my grades. Only one was a B+. The rest were A or A-. I feel like I pulled one over on someone, man. No way. I was totally expecting less. Whew! Classes begin again on Monday. So it goes.

2010 has been calm so far. No goals for any radical changes. Just want to make it to the temple more than I am now. Do-able.

"I try to stay one step ahead, you know, like a carpenter who makes stairs..." (The Office)

No comments:

Post a Comment