Sunday, December 27, 2009

Been There, Done That.

AJ ordered his I-touch. (Thanks to his uncle JW and AAFES for helping with that!) He's excited for it to arrive. That boy has saved his pennies, man. And now, the pay-off. He had enough saved from all of the birthday and Christmas cash he was given, along with money he earned last summer. It's interesting to watch his friends be given these kinds of toys willy-nilly as AJ earns his cent by cent.

CC exchanged a few items at some stores today and was able to pick up some more suitable things for herself. She is so good at shopping. That blows my mind. She finds great bargains. Not to mention terrific stuff that looks good on her. I'd never be able to put these things together myself. She's got some outstanding skills.

The perfume she got today is out-of-this world!

Chocolate has been my companion today. The darker the better, I always say. In between I've enjoyed plenty of Bugles as well. You know what bugles are, don't you? Those salty corn crisps shaped like little horns of plenty. Empty calories of crunchy goodness.

Oh, my heck. I just looked at the time. 4 am. What am I doing online? I've got church in 5 hours.

I'm losing it. ......shutty....!

No comments:

Post a Comment