Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ancient and Fabulous

Past the half-century mark, baby! [Whoever just said WAY PAST is just mean and cruel....]




LL sent me the coolest calendar with vintage covers from Mad Magazine on it. They are frameable, which I might just do.




Stone bought me lunch at California Pizza Kitchen today. Cheese raviolis! He was sure I'd be tasting them all day. NOT! That's gross>...


Got some cash from mom. Nice surprise for me! What to buy, what to buy....



AJ came up with his own gift idea: clean out, vacuum and wipe down the inside of the car. SWEET!!! It has been forever since the car had any attention {I might mention that most of the garbage in it belongs to AJ anyway, so...}


CC is keeping her tribute a secret.

Too bad I gotta spend the day in classes, but oh well. School doesn't care that I'm getting older. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment