Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yawn*

Am I really this boring? Holy cow.

Easter tomorrow. Kids are hopeful. Easter Bunny didn't get a stimulus check....

Crunch time at school. (When isn't it?) This research paper on the Middle East is murder! I'd rather turn it in and take my chances but no.....I have to turn in rough draft after rough draft as the anal-retentatives slash and burn with their red pens. I'm fixin' to go all jihad on their behinds...

And who died and left an order for this crappy cold wind around here? It's supposed to be Spring, for cryin' out loud. Snow wasn't funny last week either.

I've obviously had way too much ice cream today. WAY too much.

General Conference got me out of bed today. Something about truth on TV just gets my attention. This evening I dropped AJ off for the Priesthood session and took CC shopping for a couple of hours. She's got great taste and knows what she wants. (She also has her own money, which helps tremendously.) I'm jealous.

I need a job.

Anybody wanna buy me a life? I'm so done with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment