Monday, September 27, 2010

Buggin'

So, the university has decided to change the program I'm working through. The upshot is: they have added another semester to my load!@)$(&!_@$!_)*!!!! Apparently, the capstone class is a two semester ordeal that has to be taken Fall and then Winter before you can graduate. The email came around today, way after the add/drop deadline, which has left a boatload of us high and dry until NEXT FALL! A WHOLE YEAR FROM NOW! They also removed the ridiculous history of the middle east classes that I've been killing myself in. So, I've taken classes that now are not necessary and I have to take more classes that I can't even get into until a year from now. I feel so ripped off! Nothing I can do. Stick it out, graduate a year after I was supposed to, which means I have to fill the semesters up with nonesense filler classes now, or the other option is to drop out and bag the whole thing. Like I said before, if it doesn't suck, it blows.

I'm buggin'.

1 comment: