Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WAAS UP?


Yep, it's true. I know about WAAS and GPS now. Lock your doors, tuck the kids into bed.

Today I went on a virtual cruise. The ship was amazing. The water was crystal. There was a lot of walking involved. Pirates? Oh, and don't forget gaping graves. The Lorenzo Snow marker was amazing though. This is one trip I enjoyed very much. My sis LL sent me a CD filled with delicious photos of her recent cruise and I gobbled it all up!!! My feet must touch those beaches!One day, LL, one day...


Hey, what's the deal with all the PC baloney anyway?? Shazzbaatt! A psychiatrist goes beserk (and Muslim), shoots to kill, gets shot himself and then the cops have to give him CPR! The dude was just shooting at the cops 30 seconds earlier and then they have to try to save this nutjob's life? Did you hear that fellow psychiatrists that served with him thought he was psychotic but it wasn't "PC" to pursue investigating the dude because he was "Radical Muslim". What?????? That's exactly why they MUST investigate these whackos, man. The crazies are running the asylum, man. Anybody got some Sensitivity Training tapes I can borrow? I got yer sensitivity right here, baby!

The adversary is laughing his butt off at the retarded humans being fooled by his garbage buffet. Worship rats. Kill people. Stand back and watch the bad guy beat the crap out of a helpless victim. Call everyone a Hate-Monger that doesn't do what you want them to do. Follow the mindless because everyone else does. Slobber after anyone who promises you what you want to hear. "Good will be called evil and evil will be called good..." But why not? It's all free, right? Belly up to the buffet, folks. It's all free. [Or as Facebook likes to say, "Obama says...."] I mean, we can't even watch the Brer Rabbit video in this country without somebody wetting their pants! Born and bred in a briar patch. What's everybody so afraid of?

Know what ticked me off today? Not one tribute to veterans was held on campus. NOT ONE. I saw some uniforms, a few maybe. One of the guys in my GIS class is ROTC so of course I expected him to wear his fatigues or class A's to school. Nope. I asked him why and he said he didn't feel like it. Wow. Thanks for that.
Whatever. I can't control anyone else (unless there was a memo that I didn't get). I'm a die-hard (get it?) true-blue American with all that it used to mean! No matter what happens, no matter whether you like it or not, I Love This Country. America. That's right. That is the name of this country. AMERICA. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Illegal is illegal. Sin is sin. Evil is evil. No whitewash. (Dare I say we speak ENGLISH?)

On a lighter note,

Dog the Bounty Hunter is losing it's appeal. The "PC" virus has hit them too. Yeah, I liked the show but now.....it lacks the edge it used to have. Is that what happens to reality tv personalities? They just conform too much and lose their uniqueness? The grit is missing. (Don't chickens need grit to digest their food?)

What about The Office? They have turned to the off-colored side so much that we can't watch them now. Why? (Don't answer that.)

I'm into re-runs of Medium now. I think Alison Dubois is cool. Her husband Joe ain't bad either, if you know what I mean. In fact, he has my full attention! (That's what she said...)

The awesome randomness of me. Where did I put those powdered donettes?

No comments:

Post a Comment