Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Look What I Can Do




Yep, that's right folks. I can officially create maps for all occasions. Wanna harvest timber in the Uintah National Forest? I can find the right spots. Wanna See what hazards await you in Happy Valley? I can map that. Wanna see a flow chart of how to do it all? I can do that too.
Woop-dee-doo!!!

Took one final today. You know that feeling when you walk out of the test and instantly know the answers that you were drawing a blank on before? HAD IT! All I can say at this point is that it is over and I passed.

Am I the only one who chokes on exams? Not all exams, but certain types. The picky-oo-nee types that clog my brain with trivial details in mass quantities.

Anyway, it's done.

Next week--three more finals. The testing center is my friend, though. I really like to take tests in there. I do much better there. Could it be because there are more prayers uttered in that building than anywhere else on earth??? The Grant Building is my buddy.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment