Monday, February 13, 2012

Kindle Me This

     Guess what LL got me for my b'day and graduation? 
Yep, a Kindle.  AND - a gift card to get eBooks with!  Oh my gosh, I never would have thought of such a thing but she picked something unique and clever, as always. 
     So far, I've downloaded 71 free eBooks and 8 games.  I can't decide what to spend the card on because there's so much that is free!  But never fear, I will make use of it and then I'll have plenty to read at the press of a button.  Scriptures would be good on it too, for quick reference.  


     A new toy, just for me!  (Nevermind that AJ has been playing the games regularly, already.  Silly boy.)


     Did I ever tell you that I have the most outstanding and considerate sister in the entire universe?  Jealous?!?  GOOD.  No share-sies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment