Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BLT-licious

Seeing as how I have some pretty generous friends in the ward, it is my good fortune to have a large supply of fresh tomatoes! Needless to say, the BLT season has officially commenced. However, I must make it clear that although I have allowed the L to grace my sandwich once, the more superior experience is one with no L and plenty of B & T. Toasted bread, light touch of mayo....
-
Now I realize that in the family there is a a mutant strain of DNA which makes some people hate tomatoes. This is tragic. I mean, bacon and lettuce? Blahhhh. The tomatoes are absolutely essential to the nirvana experience of a BLT. On the other hand, lettuce contributes little more than the color green. It is highly expendable.

Simple things for a simple mind. What do ya want for nuthin? Rrrrrrruuuubbber biscuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment